Thursday, June 12, 2014

No Reading Rainbow

After traveling to Reading, the team had a day off before taking on the Fightin' Phils in a three game series.  Unfortunately there was no rainbow or pot of gold waiting for my Cats as Reading took two of three to win the series. In Tuesday's game, it was a pitching duel which we lost 1-0.  After managing to sneak away with a 6-5 victory on Wednesday before losing a heart breaker on Thursday.  Yeah, the series finally (and rubber game) looked like a win for us until the 9th inning when we gave up a walk-off three run homer.  I'm sort of glad that I wasn't there for that one. 

On the rehab front, I'm still in the boot and on crutches.  I've been working out my upper body and trying to stay in shape but it's hard.  Sometimes I wonder if I was meant to play this game.  Two injuries in just over a month.  It makes you wonder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment