Monday, May 12, 2014

5/12: Series split and very little pain

After winning the first game against Bowie on Thursday, we won the next game on Friday to only go on and lose the next two on Saturday and Sunday to split the series 2-2.  The team has an off day today which I think they really need.  A few of the guys are getting some BP in and a little fielding but most of them are enjoying their off day.  I think they are also getting mentally prepared for upcoming three game series where we will host Portland.

As for me, I am still rehabbing the hammy and I will say that it is going great.  The therapist and the training staff are wonderful.  I'm hoping to finish up Phase 2 by this weekend and start Phase 3.  Phase 3, or the Final Stage, involves deep tissue massage along with strengthening, stretching and aerobic fitness.  If I can get that done, I should be ready for when this round on the DL expires on May 24th.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment