Monday, May 26, 2014

I ate my Wheaties!!!!!!!

First of all, we won.  We won big.  I mean we won really big.  We were on the good side of a 14-4 blowout.  Everyone pitched in for the victory as everyone in the line up scored at least one run.  Shaver and Barton were the only ones who didn't join the hit parade but they both picked up walks and scored.  We got seven strong innings on the mound from Owen before Franco came in and slammed the door.  Well, not actually slammed.  More like he got up and checked to make sure it was locked.  So after losing the first game in the series, we went on to sweep the last three handily much to the dismay of the Binghamton fans.  Sorry folks.

As for me? Maybe yesterday was the fluke because as the post title says, I definitely ate my Wheaties this morning.  I went 5 for 6 today with three home runs, five runs scored and six RBIs.  I was also just a double shy of hitting for the cycle as I added a single and a triple to my three homers pushing my average up to an amazing .454 for the season.

I also want to take a minute to say that I am thinking about changing the way I post.  I'm seriously thinking about just doing one post for each away series we play.  Sometimes it's just hard to travel, play, rest and then post.  But we will see what happens.  I still haven't made up my mind completely yet.

Wish us luck as we head over to Maine for a three game series with Portland.

No comments:

Post a Comment