Friday, May 23, 2014

5/23: Loss but a win

We lost a tough one tonight to the Binghamton Mets as they scored in the bottom of the 9th to win 4-3.  Not exactly the start that we wanted for the four game series here in New York but we have three more games and I'm sure we will at least get a split of the series if not a win.  Mark my words. 

That was the loss I mentioned in my post title.  The win is this.  Immediately after the game, I was informed that I was removed from the 15-day disabled list and placed back on the active roster.  I was hoping this would happen this weekend but I didn't think they would move so quick.  It couldn't have been 30 minutes after the game ended when I was told.  And get this, the Skipper said that he wants to watch me take infield and BP tomorrow.  If he like what he sees, then I'm backing in the lineup.  Oh hell yeah!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment