Saturday, May 24, 2014

5/24: Guess Who's Back?!?!?!?!

That's right!!!! I'm back and needless to say, I couldn't wait to get on the field.  I must admit, that first time up in the batter's box, I was a little nervous. It was like the very first time I stepped up to the plate in AA.  But after I fouled that first pitch off, it was like riding a bike.  So when Valdez, the pitcher for the Mets, left that slider up, I jacked it out of the park for a solo home run.  Not a bad way to come back from injury, huh?  I came up two more times after that and even though I was hitting the ball hard, they were all atom balls.  But in the 7th I went yard again, this time off Cabrera, with another solo shot to left. We finished with a 6-3 win as I went 2-5 with the 2 solo home runs and 2 RBIs.

No comments:

Post a Comment