Monday, July 21, 2014

All-Star letdown?

Bad news? It seems that the Rock Cats may be having just a little trouble getting back into the swing of things after the all-star break.  The boys traveled to Reading for another four-game series against the Fightin' Phils.  They lost the opener 8-6  but it appeared they were bouncing back into form on Friday as they won 8-5.  But then Saturday delivered a 5-0 loss and Sunday wasn't much better, as we loss 8-5.  Not exactly the way we wanted to start off the second half of the season, with a 3-1 series loss.  Hopefully, when we get back home for a nice little homestand, we can get it turned around. 

Good news? I'm getting better everyday and getting closer to being released.  I'm starting to do light running and I am pain free so far.  I still have a little over two weeks before I can be taken off the DL, but I plan on being ready that first game.

No comments:

Post a Comment