Thursday, July 10, 2014

Clean up in aisle three? Hey, you're an all-star!!!

Aisle three? Oh, aisle three is in New Hampshire.  You know, where my Cats managed to sweep another four-game series.  It started off with a 10-5 win on Monday followed by 4-3 win on Tuesday.  We survived a late surge on Wednesday to hold on 6-4 then closed it out on Thursday with a narrow 4-3 victory.  The boys head home for a four-game series with Reading before everyone takes a couple of days for the all-star break.
Speaking of all-stars, I got notified today that I was selected to play in the 2014 Eastern League All-Star Game in Altoona on July 16th. I was also supposed to compete in the Home Run Derby. Too bad I can't go with this damn ankle.  It would have been fun to play with the best in the league.  Oh well, there is plenty of years left.  I'm sure this won't be my only selection.  At least I hope not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment